-->

My Flockers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

 
   Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my new Blog! 

I have added a few pictures of my items that I have done...I have several more to add but am starting to think that with the size on here, I might be better off doing them all on a slide show lol

I make all my products from hand...all the way from cutting the materials down to hand painting all the pictures. As of right now I have my items for sale in a small little home decor/gift shop here in Kuna. It's called The Willow Tree. It is an AMAZING little shop! If you haven't done so yet be sure to stop in....you'll love it! Here is a link to their Facebook page where you can see some of the store www.facebook.com/The.Willow.Tree.Kuna

I will be updating my blog periodically, though I will likely to forget once in a while  lol.  If you want to get in 1st on my newest products be sure to "like me" on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/countrycrowcreations I do coupons and giveaways from time to time on good ol FB so be sure to sign up and pass the word along :)

I can customize anything...Even if I don't have it, send me a picture of what you want and I can make it for you :)      If you see anything that you would like to order, just email me all the details and I will get it to you.

I CAN accept credit cards and will ship but to U.S. residents only. Sorry but I refuse to pay PayPal's outrageous charges so I can not accept that form of payment. All credit card processing will go through The Willow Tree home decor & gift shop. Your information will NEVER be shared with ANYONE!

                          Thank you for supporting small businesses!!!         God bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


"Kitchen" Hooks

"Kitchen" Hooks

Simplify

Simplify
Scrolled out and attached to antique barn wood
.
Planter Boxes........

Scatter Seeds

Scatter Seeds
Made for a small counter top garden

Sheep & Willow Tree

Sheep & Willow Tree

Simplify

Simplify

Plant, Grow, Harvest

Plant, Grow, Harvest

Black & Red

Black & Red
Key Racks........

Cast Iron Door Knob

Cast Iron Door Knob
The lady that purchased this one had me do up 4 more for her...she is using them to hang her necklaces around her room. Brilliant idea!!

Red Cast Iron Key Rack

Red Cast Iron Key Rack

White Cast Iron Key Rack

White Cast Iron Key Rack

Black Cast Iron Key Rack

Black Cast Iron Key Rack
With cast iron skeleton key and rusty stars

Red Cast Iron "Bath Hook"

Red Cast Iron "Bath Hook"

Black Cast Iron "Bath Hook"

Black Cast Iron "Bath Hook"

White Cast Iron "Bath Hook"

White Cast Iron "Bath Hook"

Black Cast Iron Key Rack

Black Cast Iron Key Rack
Accented with 2 cast iron skeleton keys and a star cutout

Red Cast Iron Key rack

Red Cast Iron Key rack
With handwritten "simplify" tag and rusty star

Red Simplify

Red Simplify